ICBS works with clients to select, implement and support technology based solutions. We are solutions oriented and look at our client's total needs to develop the system that will meet current and anticipated requirements. Broad based business experience, combined with our accounting and technical computer background, provide clients with a unique blend of knowledge in developing, implementing and maintaining the right system.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
System Selection - Selection of
the right system begins with understanding your current and anticipated
Implementation - Successful implementation of the system requires that everyone involved understands how and why it is being installed and exactly what will be accomplished when it is operational.
Support - We provide on-going support to insure that your system works as designed as well as to modify and/or enhance the system as the needs arise. Support is provided for both hardware and software components - both on-site and/or remotely.
SPECIFIC SERVICES OFFERED:
- System consulting
- Software evaluation and selection
- Network installation, training and support
- Software installation and support
- Accounting system implementation, training and support by Certified Public Accountants
- Single-user or workgroup E-mail and Internet solutions
- Off-site network administration services
- "Managed Services" to remotely maintain your computer system(s), run ALL needed updates, scans, virus protection and problem reporting
- On-going hardware and software support for stand alone and networked computer systems